Hi all, my name is Billy and I'm new to this site and I was hoping someone could help me ASAP!! I dropped my Blackberry Curve in the toilet about a month ago and just yesterday I got it to turn on and it was working fine. I tried charging the battery and it froze while charging. I used the JL_Cmder to totally wipe my phone as I kept getting the Unable to Reconnect to the Device During a Multi-Stage Load Operation Error several times. I followed the instructions from this link crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry and I got it to succesfully load OS 4.5. My problem is instead if the phone rebooting and going to the setup wizard, I keep getting the blinking red light and it does nothing. Can somebody please help me??
    09-09-09 07:05 PM
    If you've already followed the nuked-berry thread and it will not boot, I'd guess it's bricked for good as a result of the water damage. Frequently even if a phone works after water damage, a later failure occurs because of continuing corrosion. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 07:11 PM
    Classic case of Phone in the Toilet. Same thing happened with me but it was okay for only a week and then it decided to turn off. Got a replacement. Good luck :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 10:19 PM
    could be corrosion finally getting to the main components.
    09-09-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD