i have been posting on here the last couple days about my curve, it just went blank and wouldnt come back on. So, i took it to at&t they put a new battery in and we got it turned on but the lcd was very dim and would keep flickering on and off. I dropped it the other day but didnt think anything of it and the guy said i could have knocked something loose so i figured i might as well take it apart myself because i cant ruin it anymore than it already was. So i get it taken apart and take off the lcd and noticed the place where it connects to the motherboard was very dirty and corroded so i cleaned it up as good, put it back together and it is better but still flickering a bit and will dim for no reason. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
    01-04-09 06:57 PM
    Are you still In Warranty?
    Also, is this the same problem (dim LCD) you had posted previously or a new problem?
    01-04-09 07:16 PM
    Dropping would have likely and opening the case would have definitely voided the warranty.

Insurance perhaps?
    01-04-09 07:20 PM
    its a new problem. and i dont have insurance and no warranty because i bought the phone on ebay which is the last time i will buy a phone off there. And i am definatley getting insurance after this
    01-04-09 07:39 PM
    i have been keeping an eye on the phone and it hasnt been flickering or anything so thats good, i will just keep watching it and hopefully it will be ok.
    01-04-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD