How ironic that you should post this today. I was outside barbecuing with my husband and set "red ridin berry" down on the table to bring some food in. When I went back outside the wind had blown my precious curve onto my concrete patio. Scratches everywhere. I have already found a website that sells new housings and I am going to get my baby some plastic surgery. Can you tell I'm addicted? Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Jeez, that sounds like some pretty heavy winds...
    08-17-08 08:02 AM
    i dropped mine and it landed on the screen and only managed to scrtach the top corner but the words that came out of my mouth had moms walking the mall turning around and shaking their heads at me lol
    08-17-08 08:28 AM
    Here's a quote from the BSE page, which i don't understand:

"Our Blackberry Total Body skin is designed to offer undetectable protection for your device in the areas most needed. Please Note: Due to the unique finish of the black surfaces of the phone, these areas are not covered. While this surface is highly scratch-resistant, it does not provide a proper surface for the Skin to adhere to."

HUH?? Before i buy, i'd like to know, just WHAT AREAS are they referring to?? Thx!
    08-17-08 02:29 PM
    Mine dropped about a half of foot to the floor and that still pissed me off. Still no scratches.

08-17-08 02:32 PM
    Jeez, that sounds like some pretty heavy winds...
    You're right about the winds!! Geesh!!!

08-17-08 02:34 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD