So i change my profile from Loud to vibrate and it doesn't for anything..no messages..no phone calls..etc..it doesn't vibrate at all. I'm not to sure what the problem is..help a brother out. thanks.
    04-15-09 12:39 AM
    do a battery pull.. and i have a question for you. why do you write bump before each of your posts? people will put a bump when no answer has been posted yet the post has fallen to the second page or something. not when it has been asnwered or when someone is just putting their 2 cents in. im just curous
    04-15-09 12:42 AM
    nope it didn't work....{BUMP} has many different definitions. a habit from the b20vtec.com forums.
    04-15-09 12:51 AM
    bump has only one definition in forums.. people may have been using it incorrectly in other forums, but it only has one definition.
    with that said, go into the vibrate profile hit advanced>active profile and go into each setting (phone/sms/etc) and make sure that they are all set to vibrate and are not set to none at the top of each setting area.
    04-15-09 12:56 AM
    i would say your right but who knows...we don't have no forums dictionary to find the really meaning of BUMP. so with that said back to my problem...i flicked the [out of holster option] from tone to vibrate and it ticked so then i placed it against my ear and repeatedly flickered it from tone to vibrate and it ticks every time i put it to vibrate...i don't know. weird.
    04-15-09 01:05 AM
    hmm. there is a tiny little motor for the vibrate and maybe the motor is broken.. take it to your verizon dealer and tell them it might be broken and see if they can fix it for you.
    04-15-09 01:09 AM
    bump for broken motor.
    04-15-09 01:16 AM
    bump for broken motor.
    what is your definition of bump??
    04-15-09 01:18 AM
    its depends. Your definition is correct also, when there's no reply to the post or what not but i use it to give props,point a situation out...it all depends.

I'm going to make a thread and ask the CB Community to give us there definition of {BUMP} to get other peoples definition.
    04-15-09 01:27 AM
    i double dare you
    04-15-09 01:43 AM
    General Discussion.
    04-15-09 01:49 AM
    i would say that amazinggraceless said it well.. its not for when you agree with someone or once a question has been answered..
    04-15-09 01:56 AM
    GUANAC0, please stop posting random bumps in threads. It's extremely annoying and very bad forum etiquette here.
    04-15-09 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD