I've been a BlackBerry user (Curve 8330) for 6 days now and I have a few questions.

I use Alltel so I have a program called "Axcess Shop" as one of my programs. You can buy all sorts of random stuff, weather programs, GPS, etc...

Well I ran the program the first time and it installed itself. Now when I try to open it it says: "Uncaught Exception: java.lang.error" and gives me the option to click "ok" and thats it.

How do I fix this?

And also I've been playing around with my 8330 for a bit and I can't find anyway to change what Icons appear on my home screen. I'd like to take off some of them that I don't use and put different ones on there. Can this be done?
    06-01-08 09:54 PM
    And also I've been playing around with my 8330 for a bit and I can't find anyway to change what Icons appear on my home screen. I'd like to take off some of them that I don't use and put different ones on there. Can this be done?
    This I can help with.. What you have to do is highlight the icon you want to move and press the blackberry button and select move, hide, delete; whichever you want to do. Or you can select add folder, and organize your icons that way. Depending on the theme you have selected, the first icons you have at the top will appear on your home screen.
    06-01-08 10:02 PM
    This I can help with.. What you have to do is highlight the icon you want to move and press the blackberry button and select move, hide, delete; whichever you want to do. Or you can select add folder, and organize your icons that way. Depending on the theme you have selected, the first icons you have at the top will appear on your home screen.
    ahh, outstanding, thanks. Lets say I make something things "hidden" and I change my mind later on. How do I find them again and "un-hide" them
    Last edited by matt.volf; 06-01-08 at 10:21 PM.
    06-01-08 10:14 PM
    Here is a link to a thread that will cure your other issue:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f46/unc...ng-error-7122/

To unhide hidden icons, Menu > Show All > select the icon to unhide > un-check Hide
    Last edited by tyroni; 06-01-08 at 10:30 PM. Reason: add unhide comment
    06-01-08 10:26 PM
    Thanks for the link. I fixed it. I had to change all permissions to "allow" to get it to work.
    06-01-08 10:33 PM
    ahh, outstanding, thanks. Lets say I make something things "hidden" and I change my mind later on. How do I find them again and "un-hide" them
    Hit the menu button again, then pick "Show All"
    06-01-08 10:38 PM
    welcome to cb! enjoy
    06-01-08 10:41 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 10:43 PM
    Welcome!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD