Is there an option somewhere within the BB calendar to search for a specific appointment? IE: When is my next haircut scheduled? Right now the only way I can find it would be to look at the agenda and scroll through the entire thing.
    04-15-09 09:17 AM
    Is there an option somewhere within the BB calendar to search for a specific appointment? IE: When is my next haircut scheduled? Right now the only way I can find it would be to look at the agenda and scroll through the entire thing.
    Thats a good question that I'd like to know as well. Ive been playing with mine trying to figure it out but there is no option to search.
    04-15-09 09:39 AM
    From the main screen, press the blackberry button (next to the green call answer button) and look for an icon that has the letter A with a magnifying glass over it. This may look different depending on what theme you have.

Enter the text to search for and make sure Calendar is ticked. Press the blackberry button again and select search.

I hope that helps.
    04-15-09 10:57 AM
    Ballroom beat me to it! That was fun to find out, though!
    Mine was in the applications folder, though, not in the BB menu.
    04-15-09 11:00 AM
    From the main screen, press the blackberry button (next to the green call answer button) and look for an icon that has the letter A with a magnifying glass over it. This may look different depending on what theme you have.

Enter the text to search for and make sure Calendar is ticked. Press the blackberry button again and select search.

I hope that helps.
    Wow....Never even thought to use the search function. Thanks BR!
    04-15-09 11:50 AM
    Or just hit s on the main screen to start search.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 12:24 PM
    I use the search function all the time. It finds anything and everything that is in the phone that your looking for. Very cool
    04-15-09 12:26 PM
    wow, awesome! thanks everyone, great tip!
    04-15-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD