Hi,

First, thanks to all who provide help here. I don't know what I'd do without you.

My question is: I used to be able to filter either my CONTACTS or TASKS in my Palm to view "unfiled"--entries entries for which I forgot to enter a category. This built-in filter made it easy to quickly find and enter categories for these rogue entries. I'm having trouble finding a way to do this on my Curve. Anybody done this before?

Thanks!
    Last edited by dogsnapper; 11-10-08 at 12:58 AM. Reason: add email notification
    11-10-08 12:57 AM
    Haven't seen a way to do that, sorry!
    11-10-08 01:54 AM
    Thanks, CipherDias. Hey, may I ask why you post your PIN?
    11-10-08 02:01 AM
    Thanks, CipherDias. Hey, may I ask why you post your PIN?
    Because I work from home and have a lot of down time to fill so like to chat :-)
    11-10-08 02:11 AM
    This is first thread I've seen that addresses the rogue entry issue (thanks for giving it a name, I was calling it invisible tasks). The software should make it impossible to make rogue entries.
    03-08-09 02:34 PM
    Eureka! Answered my own question! My tasks were invisible because there was a filter on. Now I understand dogsnapper's question. There should be a default Category called Uncategorized. This is a major drawback.
    03-08-09 03:06 PM
    thank you, terriann!
    nice to know someone understands..
    05-05-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD