After thinking, thinking and thinking, finally I ordered the 2600 MAH extended battery from Seidio. A few days later, it arrived my door in Bangkok.

I said "after thinking, thinking and thinking" because I wasn't sure about the thickness of the extended battery. I was so afraid it will break my Curve sexiness.

However, after I got it today and tried it on my Curve, I'm sure I made the right decision. I really enjoy the thickness and the weight of the device with extended battery. More importantly, I like the the feeling of the back door (How come I feel so gay saying that ). The rubberized feeling is really nice (as same as Samsung D600 or SE K750i)

One more thing I like about it is that it make me type more comfortable. I don't know I think too much or not, but the heavier weight makes the device fit nicely on my hands.

I guess I just wanna say for someone who's considering about getting this product...go for it...if you can accept the face that it really makes your Curve look weird...
    02-26-08 09:38 AM
    I like the the feeling of the back door (How come I feel so gay saying that ).
    Ha! Glad you're enjoying your new battery, if that's what people are calling it these days.
    02-26-08 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD