After a few weeks of trying to sync my BB. I finally got it. I hope. Knock on wood. First I tried the DM. Wouldn't load right. Had errors out the whaazo. Fine. I hear Google Sync works. Let's try that. Changed all my calander dates over to my Gmail. Had problems with it saying 2 different thing are trying to sync and won't let me. I searched these forums looking for answers to my problem. Couldn't find an answer. Uninsatalled DM thinking that might help. Nope. Found a Yahoo sync on my PC (no idea how it got there). Uninstalled it also. Still didn't work. I wasn't really crazy on the idea of useing Google. All I could backup was the calander and contacts. Then I found a post where it said you could use DM and sync with Yahoo. Thought to myself. What the ****. It can't hurt. So, I took my time and read everything on the screen. Followed everything and even had my wife sit with me and double check it. Changed everything BACK OVER to Yahoo and uninstalled Google sync off of my BB. Hooked up my BB with the USB and clicked a few keys and HOT DAMN IT WORKS!!!!
    Felt like it was Christmas. I was totally pumped. You probably understand how many times I wanted to put my hand through the PC screen. All I ever wanted was to back my stuff up. That's all. Now I have my calander, contacts, tasks, and my memo pad. WOW! Did I say I was totally pumped over this.
    I do have one question. I transfered all my stuff with a USB. Can it be done OTA or do I need to hook up every time? Thanks again guys/gals. You all really helped me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 06:25 AM
    After a few weeks of trying to sync my BB. I finally got it. I hope. Knock on wood. First I tried the DM. Wouldn't load right. Had errors out the whaazo. Fine. I hear Google Sync works. Let's try that. Changed all my calander dates over to my Gmail. Had problems with it saying 2 different thing are trying to sync and won't let me. I searched these forums looking for answers to my problem. Couldn't find an answer. Uninsatalled DM thinking that might help. Nope. Found a Yahoo sync on my PC (no idea how it got there). Uninstalled it also. Still didn't work. I wasn't really crazy on the idea of useing Google. All I could backup was the calander and contacts. Then I found a post where it said you could use DM and sync with Yahoo. Thought to myself. What the ****. It can't hurt. So, I took my time and read everything on the screen. Followed everything and even had my wife sit with me and double check it. Changed everything BACK OVER to Yahoo and uninstalled Google sync off of my BB. Hooked up my BB with the USB and clicked a few keys and HOT DAMN IT WORKS!!!!
    Felt like it was Christmas. I was totally pumped. You probably understand how many times I wanted to put my hand through the PC screen. All I ever wanted was to back my stuff up. That's all. Now I have my calander, contacts, tasks, and my memo pad. WOW! Did I say I was totally pumped over this.
    I do have one question. I transfered all my stuff with a USB. Can it be done OTA or do I need to hook up every time? Thanks again guys/gals. You all really helped me.

First of all glad to hear you got your issue resolved Joe. Yes you will need to hook up usb cable to do a backup...
    Last edited by Iceman; 06-10-09 at 06:36 AM.
    06-10-09 06:28 AM
    LMAO so what your really saying is your wife fixed it after she sat down!!!!!
    06-10-09 06:33 AM
    I can do that. (Hook up) I will probably do that every other week.
    And yes things went better as soon as my wife sat down to help me. After 23 years of marriage she knows what to do. That's why I married her in the first place. That and she makes a lot of money.

06-10-09 06:45 AM
    LMFAO good for you. Glad everything is working!
    06-10-09 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD