whats up?
    well basically my problem is i have some videos on my berry. They are names only by numbers, which can get confusing. So when i try to rename them it says file system error. Although i have been able to rename some of them successfully so i don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is there a character limit or is there anything that is required to be in the name of a video? I have tried a lot of things and cant seem to figure this one out. BTW sorry if this is already posted i tried a search and couldn't find an answer
    04-15-09 03:03 AM
    Try to avoid using special characters in your filenames.

What OS are you using?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 03:12 AM
    I'm not sure if there is a limit, have you tried shortening the name? I would also try a battery pull. Phone on pull out battery and replace in 30 seconds.

04-15-09 03:14 AM
    I'm not sure if there is a limit in filename length as well. I do have some pics with 12 character filenames, if that helps.

04-15-09 03:16 AM
    I have the 4.5 os I haven't used any special characters and I'm definatley under 12 characters for instance they will be called 861b_w_2. All of the file names end with _w_2. Ill mess around with it some more.

04-15-09 06:13 AM
    When connected you should just be able to click and then click again and edit the name.

If that doesn't work try a battery pull and see if that works.
    04-15-09 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD