So far this forum thing is working out pretty good for me. So i thought id use it to get to know my BB a little bit better.

I have the 8310 curve for ATT and i just want to know if there is anything that...i guess is not really known about it... as far as the features go anyways.
    I am still learning about all the capabilities of the BB but basically what im asking for is what is your guys' one ultimate favorite thing about the phone.

ex- calendar, tasks, whatever i just want to know what i can do with this BadBoy
    03-21-09 02:45 AM
    The most addictive thing IMO about having a Blackberry is Crackberry!
    03-21-09 04:19 AM
    So far this forum thing is working out pretty good for me. So i thought id use it to get to know my BB a little bit better.

I have the 8310 curve for ATT and i just want to know if there is anything that...i guess is not really known about it... as far as the features go anyways.
    I am still learning about all the capabilities of the BB but basically what im asking for is what is your guys' one ultimate favorite thing about the phone.

ex- calendar, tasks, whatever i just want to know what i can do with this BadBoy
    Well that is probably the most difficult question out here. If you can dream it, you probably can do it. There is a lot of free and many that you can pay for. The bb is like a small computer. That it the way I use it, I am always adding trying something, don't like it get rid of it and work others.
    My wife says you messed your phone up again, I ask what you mean, she will say you are reinstalling the software again, and I well you play you pay
    03-21-09 05:55 AM
    I'm really impressed with the "Off" button.

It works everytime and gives me peace and tranquility.
    Most days no, it's on all the time. The most drastic step I usually take is to set notification mode to off.

as to the OP, you are in the right place to find lots of info out about how to make your berry so central to your life that you can't imagine being anywhere without it.
    03-21-09 08:36 AM
    HAHa nice nice okay well thanks and as far as me not being able to live without it...im there!

ps-turning a blackberry off is like ending a life
    03-21-09 03:26 PM
    I am sad when I turn my BB off at night but I guess I need my sleep!! Emails coming in all day AND night is a little much sometimes.......... not all the time.. just sometimes!!(you wont believe how many times I double clicked the space bar for a full stop!!;-))
    03-21-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD