Hey..i got a few questions about my blackberry curve 8320 which i've only had for a little under 3 weeks.

I was wondering how i know which OS i have so i can buy the curve 8900 replica theme. and i was wondering if that would work with my bb since it is unlocked.

I was wondering what pixel size wallpapers should be for the 8320 like if i were to make one in photoshop what size would have to be.

What are some tips & tricks and things that u would reccomend to a n00b like myself?
    Last edited by N-EIGHT; 07-13-09 at 01:51 AM.
    02-25-09 01:52 PM
    To find out your OS... one way is to hold Alt and type EACE, while at the Home screen. The "App Version:" line will display your OS version. The other way is to select Options, then select About, and the first page will show your OS version, as well.

The fact that your device is unlocked should not matter when simply downloading themes, just so long as you have the right OS installed.

The screen is 320x240
    Last edited by zarzamora_hermosa; 02-25-09 at 01:59 PM.
    02-25-09 01:57 PM
    320x240 is what you want. To see your OS you can hit options>about or alt - shift - H. Themes will work on your phone whether its locked or unlocked. You can get themes from here @ crackberry and pimpmyberry.com as well as themes4bb.com - MOST are free so keep that in mind.

Tips and tricks can be found in my signature - link 1
    02-25-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD