I currently have an 8830 through verizon. Since most of family has sprint I've been tossing around the idea of adding myself to their family plan since in the long run with that it will be cheaper per month being added to theirs then what I pay now. I had looked at the rumor and the curve. I've heard the rumor has slow internet,I'm not sure if it pulls your emails like the blacberrys do and while I like the slide out keyboard, I don't think that will be very 'secret' trying to text with that at work. So that aside what is everyones recommendation of getting the curve from sprint?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 11:16 AM
    No the rumor does not PUSH your email to the device. The internet on the rumor is slow, but what do you expect, hence its not a PDA.
    10-10-08 11:49 AM
    I love my Curve from Sprint. They have the cheapest BIS around ($30), and my Red 8330 is the sexiest, most sleek BB I've ever seen, with it's black keyboard, black screen housing, and black indented buttons...

Sprint has a store very close to me, they keep my bill at a very reasonable, and there insurance is the best I know of. If you have any specific question about anything from Sprint, I'm sure I can answer it. I hope this helped in any way.
    10-10-08 11:50 AM
    I love my Curve from Sprint. They have the cheapest BIS around ($30), and my Red 8330 is the sexiest, most sleek BB I've ever seen, with it's black keyboard, black screen housing, and black indented buttons...

Sprint has a store very close to me, they keep my bill at a very reasonable, and there insurance is the best I know of. If you have any specific question about anything from Sprint, I'm sure I can answer it. I hope this helped in any way.
    Actually T mobile has the cheapest BIS..
    10-10-08 11:53 AM
    Actually T mobile has the cheapest BIS..
    Maybe they do, my girlfriend has T-Mo, with the 8320, and she had to haggle with the Rep to get an all-inclusive-type plan. Before they went into flea-market type of arguing over price, the guy told her the BIS was $45. I mean, granted, I left the room when the bargaining started, but maybe he was lying to just make his inclusive plan sound better. Those T-Mo Reps are sneaky people...

Maybe I'm wrong, but $30 to me for unlimited data and text messaging on my BB isn't bad.
    10-10-08 11:59 AM
    My sister has the rumor, has had to replace it several times. It's a piece of crap and I've sold her on the curve. She's had the rumor less than a year and many problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 06:39 PM
    I love my Curve from Sprint. They have the cheapest BIS around ($30)
    Verizon BIS is also $30.00
    10-10-08 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD