i have a 8330. For some reason i cant upload a pic from my phone directly to fb..i will go thru all the motions but like 30 minutes later it will pop a thing in my meaassges with a big red x saying upload error..it used to do fine...i have ddeleted fb completely from my phone and download the lastest version but still no success...anybody have any ideas...everything else works fine as fb goes just cant upload a pic directly from my phone...
    04-04-10 05:50 PM
    Don't get frustrated. FB for blackberry just sucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 06:00 PM
    What i dont understand is i have had this phone over a year and it started this like 3 months ago and havnt had any success yet getting it back ...just curious if anybody else had this problem ...
    04-04-10 06:08 PM
    This is going to seem very stupid, but if you're uploading to a specific album, go to your Facebook account and make certain the album isn't full. If it is full, you will get a red X when you try to upload from your Berry.
    04-04-10 09:10 PM
    Same problem here, no known solution. Only workaround is to upload them one at a time through Facebook mobile. Seems really spotty, too. Erg.
    04-04-10 10:26 PM
    If your camera is set on Large photos, open your camera application, options, change the size of the photo to medium. This has worked for me.
    04-05-10 05:02 AM
    This has been an intermittent problem since before Christmas 2009. Some people, like kycap201 ^, have reported better success changing the pic size but FB is supposed to convert as necessary. I once logged out and back in, then it worked for a while. Most of the time, it doesn't work to upload from the BlackBerry FB app. Very flaky.

04-05-10 07:37 AM
    Facebook app has been pretty unstable since Christmas 2009.

Like. Everythings been messed up at some point.

04-05-10 08:07 AM
    I keep checking for an updated FB app. Since FB updated around Christmas time, it just doesn't work as well as it used to, and sometimes not at all. I also can't upload photos from my phone anymore, no matter what I do. (Even mobile site doesn't work for me.) And the FB notifications are messed up. I just got a notification from a post that is 20 minutes old... and I've gotten the newer ones before that. On a busy FB thread, I'll be getting intermittent notifiers for up to 2 hours. Very annoying.
    04-05-10 09:48 AM
    I've just started to email my pictures to my facebook account, it works 99% of the time. I make the subject line of the email the picture caption. I know it's not a fix, but a way around it.
    04-07-10 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD