Viigo, just does nothing for me. Personal preference.

TellMe on the other hand, WOW!

Say you are looking for a Bank of America in Simsbury, CT
    you press and hold the call button, say the city, press it again and say
    the bank name.

You will get directions to every one in the area, a map, the telephone number.
    Also works for movies, with showtimes and call for tix (with the above), weather, traffic.
    And the whole thing works flawlessly on a GPS enabled BB
    I prefer Google Maps for things like that.

Apps I use all the time are JiveTalk(or BeeJive, whatever you wanna call it), and Viigo.
    08-24-08 07:50 PM
    Sorry pal, Google Maps does not hold a candle to TellMe IMHO.
    Even with the voice control.
    08-24-08 08:06 PM
    I don't get the fascination of twitter. I get the impression the idea is to got into it and put in all sorts of things you are doing. Like you could go in there and put currently using the toilet. Personally I don't care to know what anyone is doing at any given time even my family and closest friends. We organize weekly hang outs to get together and do stuff we may even talk about a particular thing that happened the other day to one of us but outside of social discussion of that type I don't see the appeal of knowing what others are doing especially if they want to go as far as sharing when they are using the toilet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 02:09 AM
    TellMe sounds like ChaCha (Chacha.com, text your q's to 242-242) but with a voice response instead of a text. That sounds neat!

I like Superpages and Moodio.fm. I also use GoogleMaps. It's actually my left hand hotkey or whatever you call it.

I *wish* there was a way to get hooked in to my XM from my Bberry. Maybe there is and I'm just unaware. I only use the Bberry browser.

And of course I am kinda obsessed with crackberry for ringers, wallpapers, advice, themes, etc.
    09-01-08 03:08 AM
    Viigo. Period.

best program ever made on a phone, uses 90% of my time up. Fark.com? there. News on tech websites? there. Easy, simple, brilliant.
    09-01-08 04:30 AM
    I *wish* there was a way to get hooked in to my XM from my Bberry. Maybe there is and I'm just unaware. I only use the Bberry browser.
    http://mobile.musicdock.com

09-01-08 08:22 AM
    I like empower for viewing the ****-ton of emails I get in a day.

09-01-08 08:41 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD