Doesn't posting the link to "[email protected]" or "photobucket" in a SMS give the person access to your entire photo album?

That's not good if you just want to share a single picture with a person. Am I correct is saying that?
    08-11-08 10:34 PM
    Doesn't posting the link to "[email protected]" or "photobucket" in a SMS give the person access to your entire photo album?

That's not good if you just want to share a single picture with a person. Am I correct is saying that?

No and not if you post a direct link etc.
    08-11-08 10:37 PM
    I just set mine up. it was a breeze. no extra charges just hit the continue button when you see that fee page come up.
    08-27-08 04:19 PM
    yeah i just got my 8330 bout a week ago still learnin all the tricks to it
    08-29-08 10:18 PM
    i started doing it this way, got tired of the email thingy..this way will do for now
    09-03-08 07:51 AM
    OK here go...

1. Go to pictures.sprintpcs.com

2. Login, enter your number and password, if you don't know ur password click the link saying don't know password.

3. After you login, go to your profile, write down or record you user name which should be [email protected].

4. Next, create a new contact in the address and name it MMS and in the email entry put in the email address you just recorded.

5. Whenever you want to send a picture, send an email with a picture attachment to MMS.

6. You will receive a message to your pihone that you have received picturemail. Go ahead and click the link that you received.

7. Last, after you click the link, scroll down and and hit forward. From there you can send it to any phone number!

Hope this helps. Once you set it up, Its pretty quick once you get used to it. If anybody has a more practible way, POST IT!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    he!! yea! thanks!!
    09-03-08 10:16 AM
    Thanks for the info.
    I generally use Photobucket & send my photos as an Sms Link via photobucket. Its also pretty handy as well. I'm glad to see that someone finally came up with a work around from Sprint. Great work!
    Hey can you provide some details on doing that?? Through Photobucket?
    09-07-08 05:19 PM
    Why I'm leaving Sprint and going to Verizon. That and the Storm.

Another reason. If I was really roaming on Verizon towers I wouldn't drop calls like crazy here at home. **** I don't even move and the call will drop based on the way the wind blows. Also the lies they have told me getting us to spend $800 bucks on new phones that get the same crappy service. (Long story and I'm a sucker) I'm done with Sprint!!!!!!
    09-13-08 12:15 AM
    Wow. This makes me thankful I have AT&T with working MMS!
    09-13-08 12:39 AM
    I just read something the other day on crackberry. Saying that sprint will have mms soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

09-13-08 12:58 AM
    im SURE someone else has asked this Question before, BUTTT how do i find out what the **** are the "phone address's" for other companies... i have all diffrent friends with diff networks! HELP A LADY OUT!!!!(side point SPRINT IS VERRY GAY FOR THIS)
    09-25-08 10:38 PM
    Sprint user- [email protected][/email]
    Verizon user- [email protected][/email]
    Tmobile user- [email protected][/email]
    AT&T user- [email protected][/email]
    AllTel user- [email protected][/email]
    US Cellular user- [email protected][/email]
    Nextel user- [email protected][/email]

Hope this helps...
    Last edited by aleano75; 09-25-08 at 10:55 PM. Reason: wrote adresses incorrectly
    09-25-08 10:53 PM
    I am so thankful for this post! I love sending picmail but I love my bb more and wouldn't give it up for picmaill.
    This work around is perfect and super easy!
    Thank you CB!
    09-26-08 10:21 AM
    this doesn't seem to be working, ugh! i really want it to work, because i like to get the funny pic mail, i just dont knpow what i am doing wrong...
    10-05-08 11:18 PM
    this method used to work for me everyday. . .now, as of sunday,. . . . its not. help??
    10-07-08 01:29 PM
    So, that seems like a pretty sweet work around for Sprint mms. Yet, I wonder if Sprint will ever officially offer mms for its consumers.

10-07-08 01:32 PM
    Does this work sending to other carriers? I tried this method and sent it to both sprint and verizon numbers- the sprint people got it but the verizon did not.
    10-12-08 04:15 PM
    That Takes Sooooo Long!! U Have To Go Through Creating Contacts And Everything!! But Hey... U Have Ur Way N I Have Mines!!!!
    10-12-08 04:19 PM
    Log into Sprint BIS site and remove your BB account sigunature and then try it again.
    yep that worked! i was having problems sending them. i removed my sig on the BIS site for both my gmail and bb account and it works again!.

also make sure if you have a filter setup on the BIS site to not forward sent mail to your bb, make sure you have your bb setup to use your carrier.blackberry.net email.

BIS filter:
    gmail.comName Action Edit Delete Gmail Do not forward messages to device

options > email setings > message service > change to carrier.blackberry.net.
    10-22-08 05:37 PM
    For some reason I'm not getting this to work

10-22-08 05:57 PM
    you can also use your cell number as the email addy. [email protected]
    10-22-08 05:59 PM
    I have fought. I've tried sending thru BB and my Yahoo acct and nothing goes thru., couldnt get the signature deleted in the BB site. Nothing works. I love my blackberry, but for pictures, my Palm beat the BB hands down.
    10-23-08 11:27 PM
    Sprint user- [email protected][/email]
    Verizon user- [email protected][/email]
    Tmobile user- [email protected][/email]
    AT&T user- [email protected][/email]
    AllTel user- [email protected][/email]
    US Cellular user- [email protected][/email]
    Nextel user- [email protected][/email]

Hope this helps...
    i think this is the best way
    10-24-08 12:41 AM
    I was never able to get this to work...