I have a Curve 8320 and recently got a new Sim Card.

Is there a quick and easy way to copy all of my contacts up to my SIM card, or will I have to do it manually one by one?

Thanks in advance

~Sosobra~
    07-21-08 01:15 PM
    Sorry there is only one way to copy contacts to the SIM. Also, feel free to search for answers to questions you have.
    07-21-08 01:23 PM
    I have been looking for this answer to! hope someone knows
    07-21-08 01:23 PM
    Sosobra, let me see if I understand the question in hopes that you may get a better answer.
    Why exactly do you want to copy your contacts to the new SIM? Isn't the phone's address book far better than that of the SIM? Also, if I am not mistaken the amount of entries you can save to your SIM is far less than that of your curve's address book.
    I mean I understand your request if it was a new phone you got and you want to be able to copy the numbers from the SIM to the phone quickly.
    07-21-08 01:40 PM
    Because I occasionally use another phone and I would prefer to just transfer Sim Cards when trading with my significant other.
    07-22-08 08:56 AM
    id like to do it but only if i didnt one by one because whenever i upgrade my os or downgrade i have to always restore my restored backup because i lose all my contacts besides myfaves
    07-22-08 09:25 AM
    I see that you're using tmobile, sosobra. The fastest way would be to log onto your tmobile account and under mobile life -> manage contacts; type them in and download to the phone. you can download ten at a time. hope this helps
    07-22-08 10:18 PM
    Oh ok...I understand Sosobra. Normally my main concern is being able to copy mass contacts from one phone to the next. But on your side I totally understand wanting to copy mass contact to you sim.

What I did in the past (and should work for the sim too) is that I'd copy all my contacts from my BB to my comp, then sync with my Nokia, and finally copy all to my sim. It's a walk around but at least you get the job done (provided you have other smartphones).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 10:54 PM
    hi
    i have just bought new black berry curve 8520 i want to transfer all contacts from computer to phone.I am not able to do it.kindly let me know how to syn all the contacts??
    09-13-10 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD