I just posted in another thread how I had not really had any issues with the curve. No sooner did I post that than my radio turned itself off. (Obviously I got it back but why did it turn itself off). And now my screen and backlight are going black after just a few idle seconds.
    02-24-09 07:12 PM
    I just posted in another thread how I had not really had any issues with the curve. No sooner did I post that than my radio turned itself off. (Obviously I got it back but why did it turn itself off). And now my screen and backlight are going black after just a few idle seconds.
    Scary.......I posted the same thing in another thread. Anyway if I were you I would start with a battery pull and then see if it is still going black. If it is I would check the settings and make sure they are set correctly? Just some idle thoughts and ideas.

~Jazzi~

02-24-09 07:17 PM
    Did a battery pull just before reading this. Fixed the issue, back to 2 minutes idle before shutting off.
    02-24-09 07:33 PM
    Aye man of course....The battery pull is the key. Little things happen and hang up forcing the BP. If we ever figure out they "why" we are all set.....
    02-24-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD