okay here's my bug, i have a email icon and i have deleted all my old emails after marking them all read. I've also deleted all me SMS and MMS messages, and also deleted the call log out. No saved messages. Done couple battery pulls and re-sent service books...Any ideas anyone??
    07-09-09 09:10 PM
    Have you tried going to the messages folder and selecting "u" for any unread message?
    07-09-09 09:30 PM
    If other efforts fail, try calling your phone from another phone and leave a voice message. Then delete the message through the usual means. Seems kinda strange but it's worked for several similar incidents on this forum and others. Weird glitch that seems to surface on occasion. After it's been deleted, stay on the line and listen to the options until the disconnect one is listed (typically press * or similar). Go through the whole bit, it seems to make a difference in some circumstances if that's even the culprit.
    Last edited by iowabowtech; 07-09-09 at 09:44 PM.
    07-09-09 09:40 PM
    Have you tried going to the messages folder and selecting "u" for any unread message?
    yes i have and I get a no unread message type message
    07-10-09 02:28 AM
    tried this and no better, but thanks for the idea, these strange ones are the ones i suspect i need for this case

If other efforts fail, try calling your phone from another phone and leave a voice message. Then delete the message through the usual means. Seems kinda strange but it's worked for several similar incidents on this forum and others. Weird glitch that seems to surface on occasion. After it's been deleted, stay on the line and listen to the options until the disconnect one is listed (typically press * or similar). Go through the whole bit, it seems to make a difference in some circumstances if that's even the culprit.
    07-10-09 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD