My company issued me a Verizon 8330. Being an ol' f@rt I was not happy but after a year I am warming up to it.

My battery would last through the day most of the time but I use the BB extensively and some times it would not last.

I bought the Seidio extended battery and it works great! I also got the extended battery case 'cause I drop it a lot (told you I was old).

My only complaint is I can't find a belt case/clip or a charger stand that will work with the case on.

Any help will be appreciated.
    12-27-09 02:56 PM
    Am I the only one here using the extended battery and case?
    12-28-09 06:03 PM
    I bought a leather holster for an I-phone, it is a little too big but works fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 06:47 PM
    I use a clip on case for my Curve that I bought at a Wireless Zone store. There aren't any markings on it so I don't have a brand to tell you. It holds the BB with the screen in so the back faces out. This might work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 07:54 PM
    Here's a pic of my Curve in the case.
    12-28-09 08:06 PM
    Thanks but my question deals with the need for a case or clip that will work with the extended battery and cover already in a protective case. Also a charger stand for same.
    12-29-09 07:34 PM
    Problem 1:
    Case with belt clip for Seidio Innocase with extended battery.
    Solution:
    Horizontal Leather Case For Innocase

Problem 2:
    Charger stand for BB with Seidio extended battery.
    Solution:
    There isn't one yet.

Seidio is working on it, however. I've had the 2600 battery for 3 months and I call them every Friday at lunch and complain. They expect it now.

Jack
    12-29-09 10:25 PM
    I am going to research this and check it out. I, too need more juice before I have a chance to plugin. Thanks for the heads up.
    12-30-09 08:55 AM
    Problem 1:
    Case with belt clip for Seidio Innocase with extended battery.
    Solution:
    Horizontal Leather Case For Innocase

Problem 2:
    Charger stand for BB with Seidio extended battery.
    Solution:
    There isn't one yet.

Seidio is working on it, however. I've had the 2600 battery for 3 months and I call them every Friday at lunch and complain. They expect it now.

Jack
    THANKS for the help!
    01-01-10 11:03 AM
    HIJack!!! Jumping in but do you guys have the innocase? does it have a screen cover? I was going to order the 360 but ordered innocase because it works wirh charging sdock from seidio
    01-01-10 11:36 AM
    Thanks but my question deals with the need for a case or clip that will work with the extended battery and cover already in a protective case. Also a charger stand for same.
    My bad, I thought you were just looking for a belt clip type case. Sorry.
    01-01-10 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD