If I send an email or reply to someones email on my PC from my BB chimes off and I have a new email, but it's not a new email, its the one I just sent.

How can I make it stop doing this, it's rather annoying.
    11-03-08 09:48 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

See if that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 09:52 AM
    Worked perfect thanks.

I am using GMail and that did the trick.

Thanks man.
    11-03-08 10:00 AM
    Worked perfect thanks.

I am using GMail and that did the trick.

Thanks man.
    Great, glad it worked for ya!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 10:06 AM
    I've been wondering about this too, so I was relieved to find this topic! However something isn't working right...

When I try to log into verizon BIS, it says incorrect username/password over and over again (I never forget passwords for anything, so that's not the problem). I went to retrieve my password just in case, and I put in my PIN. They sent the message to my BB, and when I got it, it said my username/pass does not exist.

"alright," I think, I must have not made an account here before...even though I'm pretty sure I have. I go to register and it asks for my PIN and some other number. I put them in and it tells me that an account with that PIN already exists.

So I can't make a new account, but apparently no username/password exists for my old account. ?? @_@
    11-03-08 10:28 AM
    I've been wondering about this too, so I was relieved to find this topic! However something isn't working right...

When I try to log into verizon BIS, it says incorrect username/password over and over again (I never forget passwords for anything, so that's not the problem). I went to retrieve my password just in case, and I put in my PIN. They sent the message to my BB, and when I got it, it said my username/pass does not exist.

"alright," I think, I must have not made an account here before...even though I'm pretty sure I have. I go to register and it asks for my PIN and some other number. I put them in and it tells me that an account with that PIN already exists.

So I can't make a new account, but apparently no username/password exists for my old account. ?? @_@
    I think all you need to do is make a quick phone call to verizon. I had this same issuse and quick phone call and everything was resolved. Not quite sure what they did but it worked
    11-03-08 10:34 AM

I had a similar problem in this thread. I had to create an account on my BB through email settings.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/how...-emails-89209/

If that wont work when you enter your PIN and ESN there should be a hyperlink next to username for help or support and click that and it'll have an 800 number to tech support to resolve the issue for you.
    11-03-08 10:50 AM
    Hmm, I tried changing the password from my BB email settings, but it still wouldn't let me log on. I'll have to try calling Verizon this afternoon.

Thanks for the help!
    11-03-08 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD