I just can't resist being on my bb on cb driving to work. My bf gets so mad but whatever. Haha but I really am addicted who else is?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 05:30 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    All of the time! LOL
    08-24-08 05:32 PM
    Never. I care too much about my safety and the safety of the rest
    of the people on the road for this foolishness.

For God's sake when does this idiocy end.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 08-24-08 at 05:37 PM.
    08-24-08 05:35 PM
    Typing while driving on the crashberry is bad enough, but I saw a guy peeing with one hand and texting with the other yesterday at the airport.
    08-24-08 05:36 PM

I agree with this

08-24-08 05:37 PM
    That's a no go with me!! Accidents are too easily created when that occurs. Be careful!!
    08-24-08 05:38 PM
    Typing while driving on the crashberry is bad enough, but I saw a guy peeing with one hand and texting with the other yesterday at the airport.
    LMAO!! You made me spill some Miller Lite on my keyboard with that one!!!
    08-24-08 05:39 PM

Idiocy, shut up. Some people are just highly skilled sorry you are not one of them

08-28-08 08:33 AM
    Women are bad enough drivers as is, them driving while surfing CB is straight ludicrous.

08-28-08 09:06 AM
    Stephaniexxx

You wouldn't say that if you had a family member killed in a car accident that was caused by a teenager texting and driving at the same time. That's why they passed laws making that ILLEGAL.
    08-28-08 09:11 AM
    Welcome to CB.

Bienvenido a casa!!!

ahlan wa sahlan
    08-28-08 09:23 AM
    You all should try Vlingo...I downloaded it and now when Im sending an email or an SMS I just press the side button and talk into the phone and oilla!
    08-28-08 09:39 AM
    Its a NO for me after I almost hit the car in front of me because I tried to check my messages.
    I learned from it.
    08-28-08 09:54 AM
    My blackberry does the driving I am just going along for the ride
    08-28-08 09:58 AM
    wow....
    08-28-08 09:59 AM
    wow....
    Ya we can multi task ya know
    08-28-08 10:04 AM
    stephainiexxx -- please let us know where you are, and what your driving hours and routes are, so we know to get off the roads.

Morons like you threaten the safety of all other drivers on the road.

When you're behind the wheel, then drive. If you need to use your BB, then pull over. If you're incapable of talking and driving at the same time (which most of you are), then hang up or pull off the road.

You laugh and act like this is funny, but the statistics show that your behavior is as dangerous as drunk driving.

It isn't funny, and it's time people like you realized it before you hurt someone.
    08-28-08 10:05 AM
    Take it from a RN/Paramedic...please put the Berry away. I've seen it enough to know that you should know better. If it's that bad then pull off the road. Can't stop you from talking on the phone and driving...but reading and typing while driving? WTF!?
    08-28-08 10:07 AM
    I hope you're not driving when I'm walking my son to school.
    08-28-08 10:07 AM
    thread backfyyyyyrrrrrrrd!!!
    08-28-08 10:08 AM

Totally agreed!

So, let me clear things up.... you were watching a guy while he was peeing?!?!

Idiocy, shut up. Some people are just highly skilled sorry you are not one of them

haha... *wow* First of all, there is no way in he11 you should run around saying you are "highly skilled" because you use your BlackBerry while driving! Anyone can do it, and it is dangerous... bottom line.

Secondly, you cannot tell me that your reaction time is the same and your driving is as safe when your attention is devoted to your BlackBerry. It is utter stupidity to think that your driving ability is the same... and there is no way around this. Studies have shown and the statistics are astounding.

Next time you are texting or messaging (or doing whatever you feel is necessary on your BlackBerry while driving)... just watch out for the brake lights in front of you... because peripheral vision is not as keen. And if your reaction time suffers and the person happens to be slamming their brakes to avoid an accident and you are late on your brakes... then, you just rear-ended someone.

Is it really necessary to keep in touch with everyone and to use your Berry while driving for 5, 10, 20 mins (or even an hour?!). I am sure they will understand... because it is the safe thing to do.
    08-28-08 10:09 AM

Highly skilled, eh? Just noticed your username.
    08-28-08 10:10 AM
    I thought that is what they made things like headsets and voice enabeled programs for...I dont type and drive but I do talk and drive
    08-28-08 10:13 AM
    Thats why some people should'nt start threads like this, then they get bashed for not having common sense and cry.
    08-28-08 10:17 AM
    I just read an article that states texting/talking and driving is probably worst then drunk driving
    08-28-08 10:18 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD