i opened the event log ..at the top it said event log (warning) what does this mean? i opened the menu for options thne it shows filter settings at the top it shows min log level then three options for that ..warning ,information, and debug info.. what shud the setting b and what do each of them mean?
    lots of questions sorry but now im curious....thanks
    11-08-08 06:24 AM
    I'm not sure myself. I've only found posts as to how to clear it to free up memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 06:29 AM
    i opened the event log ..at the top it said event log (warning) what does this mean? i opened the menu for options thne it shows filter settings at the top it shows min log level then three options for that ..warning ,information, and debug info.. what shud the setting b and what do each of them mean?
    lots of questions sorry but now im curious....thanks

You are fine, it should be set to warning.
    11-08-08 08:04 AM
    thanks i looked every where to try and find info about the event log i really couldnt find any posts that explained the settings
    11-09-08 05:57 AM
    Go here: BlackBerry Search Results and it will tell you what the various event log details are. Hope this helps.
    11-09-08 09:20 AM
    You can actually turn this feature off if you wanted, I did.

I open it up
    Clear the log then go to menu options.
    Make sure it says Warning there at the top
    Scroll to first box, Menu key, toggle filter, trackball... that will uncheck it, do it for ALL those in there, when you get to the bottom, Save.

Keep in mind once you upgrade, you need to do this again, if you dont want it to log.

I didnt see a point, I didnt wanna clear it all the time and I got this tip from a good friend
    11-09-08 09:25 AM
    An easier way Rach is just to hit menu, and select hide all types. It will uncheck all boxes at once.
    11-09-08 09:32 AM
    It doesnt just hide them though? Interesting
    11-09-08 09:34 AM
    Ok, I unhid em, and then hid em, good to know cuz that list is LONG LOL, thanks dear
    11-09-08 09:35 AM
    danke all i was sorta concerned that the warning meant there was something wrong with my device
    11-09-08 10:41 AM
    The event log is simply a diagnostic tool that can be completely removed from the OS if you choose to, mine does not log either...
    11-09-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD