I still love mine! For an all around e-mail and messaging device it's still on the short list. The keyboard rocks I can type really fast on it and I love that click feedback I get from it. It's not great at media but that's what my Nokia N810 is for! I also use the Nokia for navi and more serious web browsing - I just tether it to my BB when I'm not around any wi-fi. Though wap browsing for stuff like forums is still good on the Curve. Anyone else still love their workhorse Curve?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    YES and after having the issues I had with the storm it's even better than before. The Curve is a great device.
    03-29-09 01:30 AM
    Just got the Curve 8900..............after Samasung, Samsung, Nokia and 10 ohers.....................Curve and BB rules the world baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cant believe that UnBlackBerry educated can be so stupid as to not use BB.............oh well, thats there problem.

From South Africa......................
    03-29-09 01:35 AM
    Just got the Curve 8900..............after Samasung, Samsung, Nokia and 10 ohers.....................Curve and BB rules the world baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cant believe that UnBlackBerry educated can be so stupid as to not use BB.............oh well, thats there problem.

From South Africa......................
    Ya...once you have a bb there's no going back. Cant imagine not having one.
    03-29-09 01:59 AM
    Don't let that stop you buddy. You could totally pull it off. Really.

I do appreciate your support, as always, but, it ain't happenin!
    03-29-09 01:19 PM
    I always assumed you were a girl because of your avatar. I'm guessing this person did too...
    My avatar is girly!??! It's a pair of chuck taylors! And "TheSultan"? That's a male position! wtf?
    03-29-09 01:20 PM
    My avatar is girly!??! It's a pair of chuck taylors! And "TheSultan"? That's a male position! wtf?
    You had to go and ask didn't ya?
    03-29-09 08:42 PM
    LOL, I always thought of you as a guy cause of the name.
    03-29-09 10:26 PM
    The Curve is the best. Completely satisfied and will be satisfied with it for a long time

03-29-09 11:17 PM
    I didnt even know the curve was considered "old". I have the 8330. Is that old? I have heard alot of negative about the storm, not much about the Bold, and now that I hear talk of the curve being old I am worried. I love my curve compared to my Palm Treo though!
    03-29-09 11:29 PM
    Don't sweat the "old" label. I just got an 8320 last month. I contemplated the Bold, but then looked realistically at my needs. What I needed was a phone and e-mail machine with some internet access. I DON'T watch videos and live my social life online, and don't need to "impress the guys". So I decided to save some money and get the Curve. It does all I need, plus its smaller.
    Last edited by sfdint; 03-30-09 at 04:16 AM. Reason: mispelling
    03-30-09 04:15 AM
    I still love mine! For an all around e-mail and messaging device it's still on the short list. The keyboard rocks I can type really fast on it and I love that click feedback I get from it. It's not great at media but that's what my Nokia N810 is for! I also use the Nokia for navi and more serious web browsing - I just tether it to my BB when I'm not around any wi-fi. Though wap browsing for stuff like forums is still good on the Curve. Anyone else still love their workhorse Curve?

I'm kind of new here but had my pale-gold 8320 almost a year & ahalf, still teaching this old dog new tricks! I was in the t-mo store to do a full discount upgrade to the 8900 but the only thing that stopped me was the whole no G3 on the new curve so I'm gonna hold out till the years end to see if RIM will put out a G3 bb if not, then maybe ill dish out for the 8900. The 8320 is a classic IMO!

03-30-09 04:33 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD