So I recently saw some paparazzi photos of Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Benji Madden and some other celebs with cool designs on the back of their blackberry curves. I did some more research and found out that they had their battery covers etched by Etchstar.com! I'm definitely thinking about doing that with my curve but when I went onto the site I couldn't find the battery cover for the curve, just the pearl. Hopefully they'll put up the curve soon... I'm definitely feeling the stars that they're all rocking on theirs! Here's the star pattern on the site
    Star Pattern custom iPod, MacBook, Blackberry, Laptop, Moleskine, Jewelry, USB Flash Drives | Laser Etched and Engraved by Etchstar

05-15-08 03:44 PM
    That's because they got theirs done at a special etchstar event. I'm pretty sure you have to go to one of those events to get anything done that's not on their site, though I could be wrong. Regardless, I'd be careful, as it will most definitely void your warranty.
    05-15-08 03:48 PM
    yeah they were at a party that was sponsored by etchstar which is why they all have theirs etched so fast! lol... thanks for the heads up on the warranty though! i figured as much
    05-15-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD