Just purchased my first Blackberry Curve this week, and I was just wondering a few things. What are some definitely essential things that I should be putting on it or doing to it? In a sense of applications, themes, games (I know BrickBreaker is addicting), and basically anything you've added to your berry that you can't live without? Let me know so I can get this little lady G'd up from the feet up!
    10-02-08 10:57 PM
    A BSE full body skin and Seido rubberized case, won't have to worry about it in your pocket then...lots of protection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 11:19 PM
    I second the Seido case. It was the first purchase I made for my Curve, and it still looks brand new.
    10-02-08 11:21 PM
    A media card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 11:23 PM
    This as a bookmark:
    Mobile Websites - Cantoni.mobi (and they just added CrackBerry, not Pinstack, not
    BlackBerry Forums, not any other BlackBerry site but this one.)
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 10-02-08 at 11:28 PM.
    10-02-08 11:24 PM
    i downloaded espn quicklink, cause i am a sports addict

google maps is a MUST to have.

switching settings to your likings is about all i can think of. only had mine for a few days myself.

anyone else got any great add ons or setting changes us newbs might not know about?
    10-02-08 11:26 PM
    Oh and don't forget the CrackBerry launcher. I don't use it but
    many, many people here like it.

It will take you directly to the CB mobile site.
    wapforums.crackberry.com from your BB browser.
    10-02-08 11:31 PM
    I'm trying to find a good theme but I'm having a hard time locating one that I like.. other than brickbreaker, what is the next best game?
    10-02-08 11:34 PM
    Theme: Classy Corners, ftw! Games, I play Sudoku quite a bit.
    10-02-08 11:42 PM
    make sure you spend some time on the balckberry 101 lecture series so that you can learn all the great things that your bb can do
    10-02-08 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD