Got the BB Curve 8310 about a month ago, worked great!

But I'm havin a few problems: 1st with the volume, obviously you can't set it by number such as 1 lowest 6 highest....only by Vibrate, Tone, then high low.....anyway, so I sent for a new one because I thought that my volume button that's located on the side of the phone was defected....2nd phone comes in same problem....so I'm over that, 2nd I try to use the Device Manager on my computer, but I keep getting a message that the device is not connected....well the computer says connected, and the phone says connected.....3rd my email account is not working, it's set up because I see it on the phone and it worked for quite sometime, until I got this switch a roo phone that I just got in...it worked for a little while and now nothing....can't figure out how to reconfigure it.....tried taking the battery out, etc etc....I'm going trying to figure it out....I have a cox.net account if that helps, and yes, I have a att.blackberry account also. Should I just "wipe" the phone and start from scratch....? Since I just got it I won't loose anything to important on the phone.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer with any of these matters.
    02-05-08 07:25 PM
    Did you ever get this resolved? we just switched to Cox and I can't get my email to receive on my bb either. well, one time it did get the service books, but that's it. Does ANYONE have any idea how to fix this?
    09-21-08 10:43 PM
    I'm not sure the reason you're not getting email. Sometimes you need to send service books and sometimes even reregister your device. Try sending service books first; Click Manage Internet Email icon on your device (it's the envelope with a gear in front of it), click service books, click send service books. If that doesn't work, you can register your device; Click options, advanced options, host routing table, press menu key, click register now.If these things don't work, you'll need to call your carrier and see what the problem is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 11:16 PM
    Thanks. I did all that and TMobile has no clue why it's doing this. I give up. It's been a month and I still can't get cox.net email.
    09-22-08 07:49 AM
    Help somebody.
    I recently stopped receiving emails from one of my accounts, Cox, on my Sprint Q10, 10.2.1
    My other accounts work fine. I am able to send but not receive emails from Cox. When ever I input my password in Cox account on Settings an error appears: "Non Type object has no attribute startup error".
    I went online searching for an answer and couldn't find one.
    I would greatly appreciate some help,
    Thank you
    10-16-14 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD