K this is the first actual problem i've had with my curve, but nothing major.

when I am in the message list and attempt to create an MMS I get this error message:

Uncaught exception:
    java.lang.NullPointerException

However, if I choose a pic from within my media and select send as MMS, I can send it just fine.

I know that this can be a common error message, but how can I fix it?

I've already gone into host routing table and clicked register now.

could this be something with the service books? email/everything else is working fine. (oh for common knowledge, how do i send service books?...)

Thanks!
    07-28-08 10:52 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull? with the device powered on remove the battery for 30 seconds and then put the battery back in the device. Let it start up and try again.
    07-28-08 10:57 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull? with the device powered on remove the battery for 30 seconds and then put the battery back in the device. Let it start up and try again.
    yep. first thing i tried.
    07-28-08 11:02 AM
    Hate to say it, but you will most likely need to reload the OS onto your phone.
    07-28-08 11:03 AM
    Hate to say it, but you will most likely need to reload the OS onto your phone.
    darnitttt, that's what i was afraid of.

and now for some reason, I am not receiving emails instantaneously...could that have something to do with me sending the registration?
    07-28-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD