When I go on to my browser and try to log on to my banks website I keep getting an error message that says "Your browser does not support IFrames. Please upgrade your browser". How do I upgrade, I cant figure it out....Can anyone help?
    07-30-09 09:43 PM
    Have you tried a different browsers in your browser options?
    07-30-09 09:54 PM
    Try using opera... Its more like a computer's browser. Which bank is it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 10:17 PM
    Change browser (emulation) to Internet Explorer or Firefox thusly: Applications>Browser>Menu>Options>Browser Configuration, scroll down to Emulation Mode, click to select IE.
    07-31-09 08:53 AM
    Have you tried a different browsers in your browser options?
    Change browser (emulation) to Internet Explorer or Firefox thusly: Applications>Browser>Menu>Options>Browser Configuration, scroll down to Emulation Mode, click to select IE.
    There is some confusion here, the setting for Emulation does nothing to change the Browser, it is only used to tell the host site what type of Brower is making the query.

wholesalestunna has the solution. Opera Mini or Bolt Browser both use a remote server to preprocess the web page. That will usually work when the native Browser fails.
    07-31-09 11:02 AM
    I tried to change Browser with no luck. My bank is a local credit union Hawaii State Federal Credit Union. Super frustrating, not sure how I could do this on a RAZR but I cant access it on a BB? Hmmmmmmm
    07-31-09 04:15 PM
    Reed, you would be incorrect. On my 8330, across from the words "Emulation Mode" is the word "Blackberry". If I click on that a window opens and I can select a different browser.
    07-31-09 04:18 PM
    You are selecting a different emulation mode, NOT a new browser. Which is why its "across from the word Blackberry"
    07-31-09 04:25 PM
    Reed, you would be incorrect.

I think you mean correct...
    07-31-09 04:28 PM
    Splitting hairs since the host site recognizes it as another browser and opens. I had a potential solution for the OP. What do you guys have other than technical mumbo jumbo?
    07-31-09 04:37 PM
    Well, I would suggest Opera Mini.

But, thats already been suggested anyways.
    07-31-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD