I removed some .cod's from my phone but when it restarted and loaded back up this was that came up, "App Error 205". What can I do to fix it?
    04-07-08 07:49 PM
    put the .cods back into the Java folder, and run the app loader, thats all.
    04-07-08 07:51 PM
    Not working!! :-C
    04-07-08 08:34 PM
    Which files did you remove?
    04-07-08 08:57 PM
    How about uninstalling the device software off your comp, reinstall it then run app loader again.
    04-07-08 08:59 PM
    net_rim_bb_sbinjector_lib
    net_rim_font_system
    net_rim_font_semitic
    net_rim_font_european_sff
    net_rim_bb_ribbon_skin_svg
    net_rim_bb_ribbon_lib
    net_rim_bb_ribbon_app
    net_rim_bb_lbs_ribbon
    net_rim_bb_lbs_resource_en
    net_rim_bb_lbs_api
    net_rim_bb_lbs
    net_rim_bb_search
    net_rim_bb_sitesurvey
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_en
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer
    net_rim_bb_qm_lib
    net_rim_bb_messagesearch_lib
    net_rim_bb_sbinjector_lib
    net_rim_bb_help_gprs_wlan_c__en
    net_rim_bb_help_wizard_images_8300
    net_rim_bb_help
    net_rim_bb_setupwizard_app
    net_rim_bb_setupwizard

These are the one's I deleted which ones shouldn't I have deleted?
    04-07-08 09:33 PM
    Damn, you went all out with the cod files, did you follow john clark's instructions, because i didn't see him mentioning any of those files except for themes and other apps such as bbmaps, ppt, voice dialing.
    04-07-08 09:38 PM
    Yeah I did... But you can also delete some other stuff, if you know what you are doing... By the looks of it I sure don't. lol
    04-07-08 09:41 PM
    Technically, you aren't supposed to delete them. You are supposed to move them to a new folder. That way if you screw something up, like you did, you can simply move those files back. Try reinstalling the OS software on your computer again.
    04-07-08 09:46 PM
    Sorry... Let me reword myself I moved them to another folder. DID NOT DELETE
    04-07-08 09:59 PM
    Only difference from deleting and moving to another folder is that if you delete it, its gone permantly. Regardless, as long as its out of the java folder you would have gotten the same error, best thing to do would be to uninstall the device software from your comp, reinstall it and then delete/move cod files that were suggested from john clark and then run the apploader again. If you want to get rid of more cod files, do them one at a time and see which one causes the error.
    04-07-08 10:11 PM
    Will DO! Only difference is that im just going to put all the one i deleted back into the java file and delete one by one, like you said.
    04-07-08 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD