I'm looking at getting an app that will not only work with excel, word etc. but also be able to send & receive faxes. Will eOffice 4.6 work with Microsoft Office 2003? I'm running my curve with the most current OS.
    03-16-09 08:30 PM
    Yes it will. I have always opted for eOffice over Docs2Go as it
    is much more feature rich, $40 less and integrates with Office (all
    iterations) much better.
    03-16-09 08:57 PM
    amazinglygraceless... I have a wireless network at home with a fax machine. How does eOffice work? It doesn't work with my fax machine right?

I know the only stupid question is an unasked one, but I can't help think this question I ask isn't!
    03-16-09 09:05 PM
    The faxing is direct from your device. I don't have a WiFi phone
    but through data it is completely reliable and seamless. I send
    dozens of faxes to my office and other contacts almost daily.
    03-16-09 09:13 PM
    I used eOffice for a while but unlike AG, never really warmed up to it. I always thought it would feel better used with a stylus on a touch-screen and found moving between functional screen areas with the trackball a bit quirky. But that aside, one of the really cool features is the ability to fax documents. It's a little slow, as the doc first needs to be transmitted over-the-air to the Dynoplex fax server but it's a very nice built-in feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:19 PM
    Oh ok I get it. If my curve had wifi then I would have been able to use my home fax! Are there any other apps as good as eoffice? I'll also google it. Thanks!!

Edit: spelling
    03-16-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD