I dowmloaded empower pro HTML email viewer on my curve, now every now and then when I get an email, I take my curve out of the holster and the thing turns off and resets itself? I do a battery pull then it works normally for a couple days, then when I get another email it does it again!!! WTF!!! Anyone else have any similar issues with Empower Pro?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 05:16 PM
    Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the application? I'm not familiar with this app, but that's where I'd start.
    05-26-08 05:36 PM
    Only problem I with Empower was the battery drained.
    05-26-08 05:39 PM
    I am having a similar problem, but it seems to be caused by a specific e-mail. If I delete that e-mail without opening it, the problem goes away until another e-mail causes the problem again many days and e-mails later. I am yet to figure out a pattern, and the problem e-mails have never been from the same sender.

05-26-08 06:30 PM
    I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that help. Between the uninstall and the reinstall I'd do a hard reset by pulling the battery and then maybe again after the reinstall.

If that doesn't work I'd contact the folks over at empower.
    05-26-08 07:08 PM
    I have had to write a couple e-mails to them for minor probs, and they are really great about answering all emails in a timely manner. They are very nice, and helpful, if you just let them know whats up, I'm sure they will troubleshoot with you. Its a great program..
    05-26-08 07:17 PM
    I've had the same thing happen. At first the e-mail loaded up fine, but then after loading a large picture my berry reset itself. Now anytime I try to access that e-mail it does the same thing.
    Not that it helps at all, but I am glad to see it's not just me.

05-26-08 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD