Hey All !!

Just wondering...Is there a way to copy all the texts that you want to save and forward them as an email? I found the option of opening one text only and forwarding it as an email but this takes forever!! Id like to sorta copy an past into an email or send a numerous set of texts to my email inbox...i want them saved to my laptop rather then just my BB "savedmessages" folder

Id appreciate some help ! thanks
    07-18-09 10:56 PM
    I'm not sure. Have you tried putting the ones you want into a folder and emailing that? I'm not sure if that would work but thats all I can think of
    07-18-09 11:17 PM
    If by texts you mean SMS then yes, there is a way to save them. A couple of ways. actually. The way I use is to create a backup of my phone. It saves the files into a .ipd file. Then I downloaded ABC Amber Blackberry COnverter (free trial) and I open the ipd with it. Once you do that, you can save all your messages to a file, either as one document or as separate docs. I actually bought the program because I liked it so much. Link is here:Free download ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor, parse, convert, backup and archive IPD files to CHM, PDF, HTML, Word, Access, Excel, CSV, IPD Extractor

Other people have commented on Dexrex...a website when you can save your info. https://www.dexrex.com/
    I have never used this but some people swear by it. And it's free. There also may be other alternatives.
    07-18-09 11:17 PM
    Yeah actually I have created a folder before, and it showed near the rest of my applications but I wasnt able to like copy an paste certain text messages into it.

The problem isnt saving them to my phone. The problem Im trying to solve is "selecting more than one text and "forwarding" it into an email" Because like I said i can select one text, open it, and hit forward as an then choose email, but I cant find a way to select more than one. It would be great if i could just like Select them all and then attach them to the email or something...

I'm not sure. Have you tried putting the ones you want into a folder and emailing that? I'm not sure if that would work but thats all I can think of
    07-19-09 12:11 AM
    Any folder that you create goes on the home screen and does not allow any messages to be saved in it like a windows folder on your PC. Sorry.
    Best you can do is either save them off one at a time and email to yourself, or use something like I described above to save all of them at once.

I was unable to save more than one at a time.
    07-19-09 09:54 AM
    Can you explain to me what you mean when you say "automatically saved to server". Im still new to BB so i dont get some of the terms. thanks
    There are numerous programs that allow for txt messages to be automatically saved on the programs server and you can view them any time. i cannot remember the name of the programs but some are free and work nicely. i would try reposting a thread asking for the name of one of these programs.
    07-19-09 02:35 PM
    Mine won't even forward it to the email account. I get a big RED "X" that says it didn't go thru.
    08-25-09 04:22 PM
    I sync with a mac and it saves sms logs on the computer. I think missing sync has a version for windows now...
    08-25-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD