just updated to the new os 4.5.175 for my 8330m and now when i try to set my email up to it again it is now saying my password or username is invalid. ive re checked it multiple times and i know im putting the correct username and pw in. any help? dunno what else to do. i logged into my email acct on yahoo website on my laptop and the username and pw is still the same. why wont it work on my bb lol!!! help!!!
    10-21-09 12:45 AM
    You don't need to set up a new one. It should still be registered in your phone. Under email set up, go into Change Account and it will verify what email address is in there right now.
    10-21-09 02:01 PM
    It won't let me login under email setup. That's what I'm talking about. Havnt received any emails. I'm putting the right username and pw too. Dunno what could be wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 05:24 PM
    Try it from a pc then if that does not work you need to call Sprint.
    BlackBerry Internet Service
    10-21-09 05:59 PM
    Yep. Go into your Sprint BIS account and see if you can log in there. I didn't have this issue after doing the .175 upgrade...sorry you are!
    10-21-09 08:29 PM
    just reread your post and you are going to yahoo instead of BIS see the link in my thread...
    10-21-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD