My new Curve has been working fine up until a few days ago. Every couple of hours I get an email from Blackberry saying "this email account can no longer be accessed from your Blackberry device" and goes on to say that the likely cause is a change in password - which i haven't changed. It asks me to go into settings and validate... which I do, using the same password I've always used. Email then works fine for a couple of hours, until I get the same message again. It's getting annoying! Any ideas?????
    05-25-08 03:14 AM
    What type of email? This happens when my work email is prompting me to change my password (which is like once a month). Every time I get this message, I know I need to log in at work and change my password again. It is probably an error that the BIS is encountering when it attempts to retrieve your email and is met with this prompt...
    05-25-08 03:29 AM
    hi everyone keep getting message to update password at blackberry internet site i do it from my bb says sucessfull then it goes out again then it want me to go to my internet carrier t-moble add email cant do it on t-mobil and bb website on the computer i cant get through at all and i miss my e mails that i get from my aol account ready to blast off HELP
    07-23-10 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD