I am running a BB 8330 on the Verizon network and a BES server using Outlook 2003.

When I delete an email on my HH, it deletes on the desktop. However, if I delete an email on the desktop, it doesn't always delete on the HH. Further, if I move an email on the desktop to a folder, it never deletes on the HH.

Is there an option I am missing that will always delete it from the HH if it's moved from the inbox on the desktop?

Thanks in advance!
    10-04-08 07:50 AM
    Messages / Menu / Options / Email Reconciliation / Delete On: Mailbox & Handheld
    is the setting that you want to synchronize deleting. Occasionally it won't delete, for reasons I've never figured out.

When you move an email on the desktop to a folder, it will never delete. Taking a message out of the inbox is not the same as deleting, so the BlackBerry leaves it alone and you have to manually delete it. This is the normal operating mode.

There is another thread where I discussed this with examples. If I can find it, I'll edit this post and add the link. Or you can search for it yourself.
    10-04-08 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD