Hello all,
    for whatever reason my bberry 8310 stopped receiving emails. there was a message on it telling me that i had to verify my password in order for my acct to be reactivated. i did that and received a validation email. it still didnt work so i resent service books. got the validation email for the service books going through successfully. still no avail. Help

I NEED MY EMAIL..............
    06-15-09 08:49 AM
    Go to email setup and click on service books and resend service books...
    06-15-09 09:00 AM
    errrr....sorry, I should have read the entire post. Call customer service.
    06-15-09 09:01 AM
    its ok thanks for the reply
    06-15-09 09:08 AM
    Hello all,
    for whatever reason my bberry 8310 stopped receiving emails. there was a message on it telling me that i had to verify my password in order for my acct to be reactivated. i did that and received a validation email. it still didnt work so i resent service books. got the validation email for the service books going through successfully. still no avail. Help

I NEED MY EMAIL..............

You re-entered your password on your BIS login? If so, not fair. It should be working.
    Sounds like a problem on the provider end if that's the case.
    06-15-09 09:34 AM
    i did and i was advised that i should try blowing out the email and creating a new address and now its not even letting me do that.
    06-15-09 10:02 AM
    i did and i was advised that i should try blowing out the email and creating a new address and now its not even letting me do that.
    What?? You can't create a new address on your BIS login page? Is it giving you some sort of error or why won't it "let you"?
    06-15-09 10:12 AM
    Are you running on an enterprise server?
    06-15-09 10:15 AM
    it just let me create a new one imma try sending the service books again real quick this this is F.U.B.A.R
    06-15-09 10:23 AM
    service books sent ok and i still cannot do ne thing now its sending fine but wont allow me to receive.
    06-15-09 10:53 AM
    and we are not running on an enterprise server. Its a company email POP/IMAP
    06-15-09 10:53 AM
    service books sent ok and i still cannot do ne thing now its sending fine but wont allow me to receive.

Almost sounds like it set itself up with a filter. On your BIS login, do you have filter options on each account? Make sure it's set to "forward to device" or similar lingo.
    06-15-09 10:58 AM
    can't receive email either. on att also. i have BIS
    06-15-09 10:59 AM
    Mine works now dont know how the mail just started dumping in. thanks for all who responded.
    06-15-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD