Just got the 8330 curve through verizon, and have gotten a lot of responses to previous post on how to get emails to go to their respective folders, but haven't been able to make any of the suggestions work. i have corporate emails coming through an Enterprise server, and all of my emails and text msgs go to the message folder, and not to the seperate email folders. is there a way to correct this?
    08-17-08 10:07 PM
    Well, I have one folder that I can open and see all messages...texts, phone calls, emails...but both of my email accounts have separate folders as well....it seems that my BIS just created them. Maybe you need to resend your service books?
    08-17-08 10:10 PM
    Just got the 8330 curve through verizon, and have gotten a lot of responses to previous post on how to get emails to go to their respective folders, but haven't been able to make any of the suggestions work. i have corporate emails coming through an Enterprise server, and all of my emails and text msgs go to the message folder, and not to the seperate email folders. is there a way to correct this?
    I don't remember if I answered you before or not, but by design, ALL messages go to Messages Folder, as well as to their respective BIS inboxes. The problem you have is that there is not a separate inbox for Enterprise mail. It only goes to the Messages Folder, where all the other mail also goes. So if you are on BES, there is no way to separate the Enterprise mail and the BIS mail.
    08-17-08 10:14 PM
    Empower has a product that seperates BIS from BES. There is a free trial on their website and then its $20 for the application.
    08-18-08 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD