Orange can't or won't answer but is there a way of downloading just the email header rather than the whole email as I am on a small amount data plan? Some of the emails I get are pages long and are just full of crap!! I would rather have the option of getting what I want.
    On a smartphone, you can chose this option but can't find it on the BB.
    Thanks. Doug
    08-30-07 02:25 AM
    Maybe only on IMAP mail protocol. But this is main reason to have BB, to be able to read whole email...
    08-30-07 03:10 AM
    You may need to look into possible 3rd party apllications to extend to the type of email your wanting to recieve.
    08-30-07 03:48 AM
    Thanks folks! I have only a 6Mb data plan but as I only started it yesterday, have no idea of how much data I will be using in a month? Have read some horror stories of large bills people have had about data usage. Seems a shame as I get all sorts of crap/spam and it's difficult to filter it all out.
    Doug
    08-30-07 05:08 AM
    Why dont use use Gmail? It has really good push support for BIS and good spam filter. Just forward mail to Gmail...
    08-30-07 05:24 AM
    O2 do Blackberry Unlimited for a max of �15 a month with 75megs worth of data
    08-30-07 12:28 PM
    Hi and thanks. Orange have done me a 36Mb package for �14 so that's a bit better than I had. BB here I come...........
    Last edited by dougproctor; 08-30-07 at 02:54 PM.
    08-30-07 01:48 PM
    t-mobile, web'n'walk and Blackerry connect around �13pm with 1GB of data per month. I can also vouch for using Gmail. Sign up then add your current email into it. Excellent spam filtering, since I started using it a month ago I have not had one junk message coming through.
    08-31-07 02:34 PM
    Trouble is I am with Orange and need an Orange data plan.
    08-31-07 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD