When I try to add an Email account on my Curve a message comes up that says "please check your information and try again" any advice on how to fix it?
    03-10-09 08:43 AM
    The times that I have got that its because either I put in my password wrong or email. Maybe someone else has a another solution. Or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 09:02 AM
    Did you make sure the email name you were using to create the account was not already taken? I am on T-mo and can only have one tmo BB email account at a time through them on one phone. Can you have two with yours? Or are you trying to add an already established email from another source onto your BB?

03-10-09 09:10 AM
    Are you having this happen trying to log into your e-mail settings that are on BIS?

Usually that happens when you are entering the incorrect login information to gain access.

Recommend contacting your carrier and asking for BlackBerry Tech Support to clear this issue, they'll get you up and running.

03-10-09 09:36 AM
    I am having the same problem. Mine is more of a server problem. I have one server for incoming mail and one server for outgoing. I haven't been able to find out how to accommodate to this. Currently I am able to receive email but not send.
    03-10-09 12:12 PM
    I am trying to add my Email account provided by my school. I've checked the password and it still gives me the same message.
    03-11-09 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD