So I'm stumped on this one. I receive all my email just fine on my BB. It is POP3 email, and I use to also download my email with Outlook but since I got the BB there is really no need to so I just stopped using Outlook all together.

Here's the problem I'm having. Whenever I get emails that I don't need, I delete them from the handheld and the the mailbox. But lately I've been noticing that the emails that I decide to keep on my BB are missing from my mailbox.

I have POP3 email that comes from my website. My host offers a webmail login so whenever I'm on a computer I can check my mail there too. Well, when I log into my webmail account, a lot of the emails that went to my BB aren't staying in my mailbox.

I didn't setup any rules on my mailbox, and my email isn't being downloaded to Outlook anymore.

So what do you guys think the problem is as to why my email isn't staying in my mailbox?
    11-24-08 04:57 PM
    You need to go to your mail setup page and select "leave a copy on server". This way you get all your mail and can delete from the phone and have a copy in your inbox.
    11-24-08 07:09 PM
    You took the words right out of my mouth. I know SBC Global and GMail have this option. Not sure what the OP is using, but these work for sure as BB undeleted emails appear in Outlook.
    11-24-08 07:37 PM
    If I reading it right, the OP has a webmail account wth his/her website. Some of my old sites I had I used squirrel mail. But to configure it you could do it from your webhost control panel.
    11-24-08 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD