I've had my BB Curve since Dec. Can anyone explain why sometimes my emails are pushed automatically and my BB notifies me via tone/vibration, yet other times I only receive my emails only come to my BB after I "wake it up" by picking up the device pushing a key to use the internet? I just picked it up to use the internet and 5 emails came through, some of which were 4-5 hours old. Hope this isn't a dumb question, I'm an older-not-very-tech-savvy lady. Thanks!
    05-20-09 09:27 PM
    Do you have it set to turn the phone or radio part off at night?
    05-20-09 09:28 PM
    Yes, the phone
    05-20-09 09:34 PM
    You won't get calls or emails until the phone is turned on. Then when the emails are pushed again.
    05-20-09 09:36 PM
    Okay, but I have it set to turn off at 11:00PM and back on at 7:00AM. This is throughout the day. Seems to be a sporadic problem. Any other settings I should check. Thanks for your speedy reply!
    05-20-09 09:38 PM
    Unless you are in and out of the service area ..I have no more ideas. Maybe someone else can help.
    05-20-09 11:59 PM
    Do you have a pc checking the same email address? If you do the pc and bb race to see which one gets it first. You can set the pc to leave a copy on the server for a certain period if you want to get them on both devices. BB needs to be set to leave on server also if you want email on both.
    05-21-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD