I woke up this morning and it seems my none of my email is getting pushed to my BB. I think I have a radio connection, but I notice that if I go to Manage Connections > Services Status it says under BB Internet Service "not connected."

Does this have anything to do with it? If so, how do I fix it?

Paul
    07-26-09 07:02 AM
    At the main popup for manage connections is the boxed checked for the mobile network? If it's on, there should be a green circle after it with a checkmark. If not, click on "turn all connections on" and that will get it back up and running. If that's all fails, you could try:

1.) battery pull
    2.) register host routing table
    3.) send service books from BIS page
    4.) last ditch...call provider
    07-26-09 07:50 AM
    At the main popup for manage connections is the boxed checked for the mobile network? If it's on, there should be a green circle after it with a checkmark. If not, click on "turn all connections on" and that will get it back up and running. If that's all fails, you could try:

1.) battery pull
    2.) register host routing table
    3.) send service books from BIS page
    4.) last ditch...call provider
    Yes, the manage connections box for "Mobile Network" is checked and has the green circle.

I already tried a battery pull.

What's this aobut the BIS page?

The thing is, it was working fine last night and I didn't change anything. I'll probably check with my provider.
    07-26-09 08:08 AM
    Logging onto USC's Blackberry login page allows access to set up and manage e-mails. One of the options there is "send service books". This and registering HRT takes care of a good share of glitches particularly those related to e-mail issues. Here is your login page, use your blackberry account credentials to access:

BlackBerry Internet Service
    07-26-09 11:13 AM
    wow i had that same problem i just called my service provider
    07-26-09 11:16 AM
    Your server may be down.
    07-26-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD