i got my bb curve a few days ago and set up the email..everything was working fine, now the emails are not even being picked up or delivered to my bb..i researched the forums and tried everything i could find, i did a battery pull, i went to advanced options and registered with host routing tables, i also made sure in the email settings that it reconcile was on. Furthermore even if i go to my individual email accounts ( i have five ranging from hotmail, yahoo, google) and reconcile it still will not show the new emails..what should i do?

update: i went to the site where you set up your email accounts and noticed that the passwords on two of my email accounts (yahoo) were erased. so i input them and saved them and noticed that when i would click on the account they would again be erased??? the other accounts are still not working
    Last edited by noop; 09-05-07 at 04:28 PM. Reason: addition of info
    09-05-07 03:50 PM
    You should have hidden password there. Under my BIS I only don't see pass for default providers BB mail. But this is normal, cos with that pass and user you login.

Maybe yiz should try to remove all your acconts and add them again. And after you add them try to resend service books from BIS...
    09-05-07 04:37 PM
    Or try deleting all the email accounts then wipe your blackberry in the security settings to clear any issues.
    09-05-07 04:46 PM
    xizor maybe you can help me. i cant seem to find how to wipe the bb, i went to security options and still could not find it. any help would be appreciated it thanks.
    09-06-07 04:30 PM
    Noop,

I know in my device it's in Options, then you go to Security options, then General Settings, Click on Wheel and select wipe device. Make sure you bakcup your device before doing this.

Welcome Noop to the forum. I do hope this helps you.

Gia
    09-06-07 05:26 PM
    Thanks, i truly appreciate your input. I did figure it out by googling it, something i should have done anyway. But thanks to all of you and hello.
    Last edited by noop; 09-09-07 at 02:34 PM.
    09-06-07 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD