Have a new 8310. Not BES but BIS. Transferred everything over from old BB. Seemed to work fine for a day or two. However, now I have the following problem. I have two email accounts that feed to my phone. There are icons for both on the home screen. There is also the "messages" icon. Whenever an email comes in, it goes to the "messages" icon and not to the individual account that it should. (my old phone would file them to individual icons as well as messages) On top of that, they come in as "received using: unknown" this then prevents me from replying or forwarding. I have looked at several forums, and have found a few suggestions involving the "service book" and resending it. Also some mention of deleting and undeleting the CMIME Of course I am a complete novice with this and don't really know what that means. Any help is greatly appreciated, I have wasted too much time already.
    10-13-09 04:42 PM
    First, try resending your service books.

If that doesn't make the individual message boxes appear then open the menu and select View All on the main screen, you should see the icons hidden there somewhere.
    10-13-09 04:48 PM
    thanks for the reply. the individual message icons are on the home screen, they just don't receive the emails, they are all being routed to the "messages" box. And can you advise on how to "resend service books" I am pretty raw to all of this. Thanks.
    10-13-09 04:52 PM
    well i found out how to resend the books and that along with visiting the BIS site for my provider, and re entering the correct pin and IMEI # (i think the old number was still in there) did the trick. Thanks.
    10-13-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD