I have the Sprint Curve and love the thing. However, yesterday I took some pictures and I can't seem to email them. I shows the blue circle forever and when I try to resend it goes to a red X.
    Until now I was able to send pictures without a problem. I looked at other pictures I emailed and they were larger in file size, so that's not it.
    Any ideas?
    11-23-08 12:03 PM
    How are you attaching them to your emails? Are you pressing menu and selecting dend as email or are you pressing menu and selecting attach file from your email itself?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 01:46 PM
    Try a battery pull first if that doesnt work, then try to resend service books. Also sprint has been having a pretty major data outage this past week. That also could be your problem.
    11-23-08 02:17 PM
    Also if you're problem is a connection/browser issue, you might need to register your device:

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books.

Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD