My BB Curve 8320 with T-Mobile has been functioning smoothly until last week when I noticed that emails and BBMs are only received after startuing the phone. If I want to retrieve messages later in the day, I have to reboot. I've resent service books and tried the ever-popular battery pull with no effect.

Anyone have a similar problem?
    09-29-10 11:19 AM
    This is what I posted on a similar thread. I never heard back from any of them so I don't really know if it helped. Let me know either way!

Menu/Options/Mobile Network, make sure data services are on. Menu/Options/Advanced Options/Browser Push, makes sure all the boxes for enabling Push are checked, all permissions are set to allow or auto and at the very bottom check the box that says Allow Wap Push Applications.

From your main messages folder select Menu/Options/General Options under Action, the box that says Auto More should be set to yes. Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 12:32 PM
    Thanks, I checked all the items you listed and they were already set as you indicated. I'll let you know if any other ideas are posted.
    09-29-10 01:58 PM
    Call your carrier and make sure there isn't an outage in your area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 03:52 PM
    The problem has resolved. I tried the battery pull one more time but this time waited about 30 seconds before reinstalling. I don't know what difference that should make, but it reset successfully and is working correctly.

Thanks for the help!
    10-01-10 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD