Hope someone can help me, using EASY to understand language!

I suddenly am not receiving emails on my Curve. I did know to check Manage Connections, which tells me this: Mobile Network ON.

I then checked Services Status, which says:
    BlackBerry Internet Service - Connection: NOT connected, and
    BlackBerry Enterprise Server (whatever that is) - Connection: NOT connected

If I click Menu for the above two items, my only option is Mobile Network Options, and when I click that it says Data Services ON.

Can someone explain (simply) how I can get my emails coming in again?

thanks,
    BettyBetty, new to Crackberry
    06-09-09 11:04 AM
    Did you go to Options> Advanced> Host Routing Tables> Menu Button and hit Register Now.

Have you sent the Service Books to your phone?
    06-09-09 11:22 AM
    Well, I didn't know about those things you mentioned, but I just tried them.

I went to Options, Advanced (etc) and clicked Register Now.

I went to Service Books, but I see a list of things - all with checkmarks and no options, so I don't know what to do with that.

I just remembered that two days ago I dropped my Curve and the battery fell out. I inserted it, started back up, and all seemed well, but I think that's when the emails stopped coming in.

I'm REALLY inexperienced with this - as you can tell. But I appreciate your help.

Betty
    06-09-09 11:29 AM
    Ok, do a battery pull. With the phone on, remove the battery, leave it out for 30 seconds, then replace it. See if that corrects the problem. To resend the service books, login to the Sprint BIS account BlackBerry Internet Service. Look in the left menu for Service Books, click on it, then hit Send Service Books.
    Last edited by archangel849; 06-09-09 at 11:48 AM.
    06-09-09 11:44 AM
    Just go to email settings> let the page load> then click service books> send service books.
    06-09-09 11:57 AM
    Archangel - THANK YOU THANK YOU! The battery pull worked. I thought it would probably be a simple fix, but didn't know where to start. Thanks so much!

Yay - I have email coming in again!

Betty
    06-09-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD