I receive emails on my Curve via gmail. Why is it that whenever I reply to an email that was sent to me, I get the reply on my curve as well? Can I get this turned off?

Thanks,
    EBO
    04-09-08 03:06 AM
    Do a search on this topic there are tons of threads already on how to fix. Sorry I'm on my berry so can't link the thread to you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 03:11 AM
    Search is a beautiful thing...

Search the words Duplicate Gmail and see how many hits you get on this exact same topic.

I am nice, so I will give you the answer, but seriously...

Anyway. First, use the "Personal Email Set Up" icon from your device to get to your BIS page and set up a username and password for your account. If you already have a username and password, disregard this step.

Next, log into your BIS account from your computer, yes, you MUST do this from your computer. You should see your Gmail account listed as one of your accounts and it should have some icons next to it. One of the icons is labeled "filters." Click the filters icon, and set up a new filter with the following parameters:

Apply filter when: choose "from field"
    Contains: [email protected]
    Now look down a bit and choose the "do not forward messages to device" option.
    Click the add filter button.

Thats it, your done. You will never again receive a duplicate of your sent mail in your inbox again.

Seeing as your on At&t, the link to get to the BIS page is:
    BlackBerry Internet Service
    04-09-08 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD