Yesterday after I got my phone I was poking aound and set up my personal email as well as making a blackbery email. So today i was trying to figure out how to remove the sent from blackberry sig using the forums and my clunking aoun the phone

now heres the weird thing I was able to get into where I can from starting all over I cannot howwever get to my oiginal att.blackbery.net account tells me it taken YES it is by me i can send an email from that name but to send to it I get an error stating that there is no such address. Am I outta luck? or can I call att and they can help me I'm at a loss to how this all works still

This might be a clear as mud so if you need moe info please ask as I'm like to keep my original blackberry email

Tiff
    02-08-08 12:53 PM
    Call att and they can definately help. are you trying to sign into the BIS on your phone or on your computer? You can remove the signature by logging on from a cpu, that is posted all over these forums. as for saying your email is taken, maybe you havent set up a user name and password from your device so that you can log into BIS? keep trying, if all else fails, call cust service.
    02-08-08 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD